Welcome to BCoT Website
We take care whilst you're not there
We first opened our doors in September 1996 and since then have worked hard to ensure that all children enjoy learning and playing so that they can go on to achieve their full potential in later life.
Since 2012, we had been graded as ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED. This was repeated in 2014 and 2018 where our nursery was praised for the ‘outstanding progress children are making in their learning and development’. The Nursery was also commended for ‘the positivity and exemplary attitude of the children which is reflected in the overall professionalism of The Nursery’s staff and management.’
- We are eligible to receive 2 year, 3 year and 4 year old Early Years Education funding and offer a variety of flexible sessions
- We follow the EYFS Framework to ensure that every child is offered a holistic approach to their learning and development
- We offer freshly prepared cooked food every day and cater for all dietary requirements
- We offer breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and tea
- We have a secure door entry system
- We offer free settling-in sessions
Our parents include college students, lecturers and staff as well as families from the local community.
In partnership with AccessAble, you can find accessibility information about the BCoT Nursery here